Beacon House is available for your dream wedding by the sea!
Experience the beauty of our historic seaside homes for a truly
memorable event. Available for only a few select weekends each
spring and fall, the Beacon House welcomes you
and your guests to our unforgettable setting for your Beach
Our two houses, one block from the beach and the lighthouse,
provide numerous options allowing you to design the wedding of
your dreams. Pictorial opportunities abound, from our wrap
around porches, our lawns, gardens and pool, to the natural
beauty of our unspoiled beaches and jetties, and Sea Girtís
historic lighthouse. Wreck Pond at sunset and the lake with its
picturesque bridges and swans afford you an unparalleled
backdrop for lifetime memories.
Allow us to orchestrate your dream and pamper you along the way
with everything you might wish for. Begin your special weekend
with a relaxing pre-nuptial aromatherapy massage followed by a
rehearsal dinner and the wedding and reception of your design,
and conclude it with a celebratory post wedding brunch. Take
advantage of Candyís event planning expertise and creativity,
and the profusion of talented caterers, florists, musicians
and photographers the
Sea Girt/Spring Lake area offers.
Plan an intimate gathering or an elegant reception for up to 80
guests at our grand Victorian style inn by the sea. We look
forward to hosting your dream!
- Maximum of 80 guests.
Event may take place during any
5-hour period between
the hours of 11:00am and 9:00pm.
- A facility use fee of $1,500 is charged for this 5-hour
- Any additional functions such as rehearsal dinners will
be billed at a facility use fee of $350 per hour.
- Other than during the aforementioned 5-hour period and
any additional reserved function time, no guests of inn
guests may use the Beacon House facilities.
- All non-inn guests must leave the premises before 10:00pm.
- Damage deposit of $1,500 is required. Any damages to the
inn or the grounds will be your responsibility.
- No smoking allowed on the property at any time.
- Pool will be closed during the wedding/reception period.
- All 16 guest rooms must be booked for a two night
minimum at the regular seasonal rate plus 6% tax and 10%
- No more than 2 guests permitted per room, except in
rooms which will accommodate more.
- Additional charge of $50 per person per night will
- Local noise ordinances will be observed.
- Only caterers on our approved list may be used.
- Only wine and beer may be served. If served, a licensed
bartender must be employed. At our discretion, we may refuse
to serve alcohol to any guest who, in our opinion, has
exceeded the allowed limit.
- The purchase of alcohol, flowers and other decorations
are your responsibility. Please note that the innkeeper
must approve all decorations for the event.
- We realize that our guidelines are strict, but this
ensures you and your guests a truly memorable occasion!
If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact us at toll free at 866-255-0005 or 732-449-5835, email us, or use our online reservation form.