The Beacon House is available for your dream wedding by the sea! Experience the beauty of our historic seaside homes for a truly memorable event. Available for only a few select weekends each spring and fall, the Beacon House welcomes you and your guests to our unforgettable setting for your Beach Weddings NJ.
Our two houses, one block from the beach and the lighthouse, provide numerous options allowing you to design the wedding of your dreams. Pictorial opportunities abound, from our wrap around porches, our lawns, gardens and pool, to the natural beauty of our unspoiled beaches and jetties, and Sea Girt’s historic lighthouse. Wreck Pond at sunset and the lake with its picturesque bridges and swans afford you an unparalleled backdrop for lifetime memories.
Allow us to orchestrate your dream and pamper you along the way with everything you might wish for. Begin your special weekend with a relaxing pre-nuptial aromatherapy massage followed by a rehearsal dinner and the wedding and reception of your design, and conclude it with a celebratory post wedding brunch. Take advantage of Candy’s event planning expertise and creativity, and the profusion of talented caterers, florists, musicians and photographers the Sea Girt/Spring Lake area offers.
Plan an intimate gathering or an elegant reception for up to 80 guests at our grand Victorian style inn by the sea. We look forward to hosting your dream!
- Maximum of 80 guests.
- Event may take place during any 5-hour period between the hours of 11:00am and 9:00pm.
- A facility use fee of $1,500 is charged for this 5-hour time period.
- Any additional functions such as rehearsal dinners will be billed at a facility use fee of $350 per hour.
- Other than during the aforementioned 5-hour period and any additional reserved function time, no guests of inn guests may use the Beacon House facilities.
- All non-inn guests must leave the premises before 10:00pm.
- Damage deposit of $1,500 is required. Any damages to the inn or the grounds will be your responsibility.
- No smoking allowed on the property at any time.
- Pool will be closed during the wedding/reception period.
- All 16 guest rooms must be booked for a two night minimum at the regular seasonal rate plus 6% tax and 10% gratuity.
- No more than 2 guests permitted per room, except in rooms which will accommodate more.
- Additional charge of $50 per person per night will apply.
- Local noise ordinances will be observed.
- Only caterers on our approved list may be used.
- Only wine and beer may be served. If served, a licensed bartender must be employed. At our discretion, we may refuse to serve alcohol to any guest who, in our opinion, has exceeded the allowed limit.
- The purchase of alcohol, flowers and other decorations are your responsibility. Please note that the innkeeper must approve all decorations for the event.
- We realize that our guidelines are strict, but this ensures you and your guests a truly memorable occasion!